So, you've found yourself drawn crystals - but where do we start?!
Everyone and anyone can benefit from crystals. You don't have to be super spiritual, you don't have to know everything about them to work with them, and even if you literally just think they're pretty rocks (and lets be honest, they are super pretty), you can still benefit from them. Wahoo!
So, we've so far established that wherever you are on your journey, crystals can be a meaningful addition to your life. Now let's crack on to how to pick your first crystal when you don't know your rhodonite from your rhodochrosite.
Pick what you're immediately drawn to
Ok, so now what?
Different ways to use crystals
There are so many ways to incorporate crystals into your life - whether you want to consciously work with them for powerful manifestation, or take a more "set and forget" approach. Or if you just want them in your house because they look pretty, that's ok too!
Here are some easy ways you can work with your crystals:
- Wear them (check out our range of crystal bracelets and necklaces here)
- Carry them (either in your pocket, bag, or bra if you wear one)
- Meditate with them
- Use them in crystal grids
- Display them in your home (find our statement pieces here)
- Create intention bowls with specifically selected groups of crystals
- Use them for chakra alignment (palms and flatstones are best here IMO)
- Add water-safe crystals to your house plants (moss agate is particularly good for your leafy friends)
The most important thing is to do what works and feels right for you. You can be as "hands on" or relaxed as you like; just trust your instincts, and don't be afraid to play around with different ideas to see what resonates!
If you need any further guidance, feel free to get in touch. We're always happy to help.